Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Picture of my Current Life


A picture's worth 1000 words right? Instead of me telling you about my life at this moment, let me just show you this picture. No, I'm not preparing for the next Y2K. If you know me, you know that I never sit down to eat. I'm always on the go and usually I will take something off the shelf to eat in the car on the way to my next thing. Usually dinner will consist of cereal, but if that's not feasible then I usually grab a box of Cheeze-It's and peanut butter. So basically, considering I'm starting teaching this week, I will have no life and I'm stocked up on quick dinners for the next few month (ok, ok....we all know I don't eat "normal" meals.) Welcome to the world of teaching Ang.....


Oh, and yes there are 20 boxes there.....really, I got 20 boxes because they were on sale for 50 cents each....what a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment