Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas 2015

 This year for Christmas I went to Chicago to be with my aunt and uncle.  It was a smaller crowd this year as my brother and his family didn't make the trip back to Illinois.  But in size of the crowd didn't stop us from celebrating with all the Swedish food.  One of my favorite parts of Christmas is dressing up and going to church for the Christmas Eve service.  This year of all years, the presence of those missing was really felt.  But through those hard times we can still rejoice that a Savior was born so that one day he could become the Savior of the world.  Merry Christmas to all!
 My 94 year old grandpa...he's incredible.

First Ever family selfie!
A little coffee to keep me up....Lord know's I'm not a night person
 Love spending time with my second mom (aka aunt)



 The family- Christmas 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment