Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Vacation

School is finally out and that means it's time for summer vacation. I love summer more than anyone else in the world!

Here are the top 10 reasons why I love summer (in no particular order):

1. Fresh fruit is cheap and I LOVE fruit (pineapples, watermelon...mmmm)
2. I say this in the most unvainful way possible... I love to be tan
3. I love going for bike rides at like 8 at night and it's still light out
4. Beaches, boating, and sunbathing
5. It's actually really light out when I am working out really early in the morning
6. Grilling out!
7. Sitting on the back porch and watching Cubs games
8. Did I mention I don't have to work (well babysitting, but that's not work)
9. Summer is a perfect excuse to have ice cream almost every night
10. Kayaking...my recent passion

No comments:

Post a Comment