Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chicago



My mom, Jack, and I all took a day trip up to Chicago. We started our morning out at the Swedish Bakery where we bought way too many delicious coffee cakes. Then we went to the Cubs/Brewers game. This was my first time actually going to a game. I was SO excited. We had great seats right in front of 3rd base. The weather was perfect! All the guys were warming up right in front of us, so I got some great pictures. Unfortunately, my camera's memory card has issues and so a lot of my pictures I can't get off of the card. :( The CUBS won in the bottom of the 10th inning with the bases loaded and the other pitcher walked the batter.






After the game, we rode bikes on Lake Shore (my favorite place ever!) and rode to the Cheesecake Factory. I couldn't decided what to get so I ordered not just one piece, but two! AHH! Then after that we went to the Hershey's store. After the Hershey's store we rode to Navy Pier and watched all the fireworks downtown. Let me just say, having a bike is the easiest way to get around in Chicago. It was such a great day! It pretty much had my name written all over it.


1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!! Glad you got to see the Cubbies win!! I guess I thought you had been to a game before.

    Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete