Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chicks and Concert

Well this week had some highlights to it. First, on Tuesday my 3rd grade class had 11 chicks hatch! I honestly did not think any of them would hatch. Sure enough though all my long hours of coming in over the weekends to turn the eggs by hand paid off. :) They were chirping all day in class and it was so distracting. Kids were getting up out of their seats to "blow their nose" and look at the chicks all day. We did take them out and play with them one day. The students got to name the chicks.

I also went to the Michael W. Smith, Meredith Andrews, and Matt Maher concert in town this week. I haven't been to a concert in forever. It was a lot of fun. In fact, it may have been exactly what I needed this week.....a time of just pure worship. I really liked Matt Maher's new song "Alive Again." Check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment