Sunday, December 20, 2009

Annual Chicago Trip



This past weekend, I met two of my friends downtown Chicago to do a little shopping and eating. We started off by eating at the Frango Cafe. Then we did a little shopping on State St. Before long, we were tired so we went to Starbucks and just sat there and talked for a few hours. You know who your closest friends are when you can sit down with them after not seeing them for a few months and still pick up right where you left off. I love that. After refueling, we searched out for a deep dish pizza place to eat. Sure enough we found Giordano's.
On Sunday, I went to church with Laura and the after lunch I ate at Walker Brothers with Andy and some of his friends. I of course had Chocolate Chip Pancakes (CCP's). My good friend Julie was in town so I got to talk with her for a few hours. And if that wasn't enough fun for a weekend, I spent the rest of Sunday with Andy going to a Christmas party. I must say, I really enjoy being with him. :)
On Monday, I headed to Clark St. to get all of the Swedish food for Christmas. It was a zoo and I had to wait 45 min. for my order, but it's kind of fun to talk to the other people waiting and compare how Swedish (percentage) we all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment