Sunday, September 20, 2015

This Beautiful Life Journey

I love to write.  It's a bit of a hidden secret of mine.  When I was little, I wrote all the time.  Still to this day I love picking up a pen and writing a handwritten note.  I feel like I express myself best through writing.  I'm able to fully convey what my heart feels through writing. So, years ago, I started a blog.  I've had years where I was good at writing about my adventures, but this year I have once again found this love for writing and blogging.  I can't guarantee I will have time to write a lot or keep it updated, but I'll try.  My life isn't always that exciting, but I try to make it an adventure when I can.  And if people want to join me on that adventure than all the more better.  For the best in things in life are meant to be shared!  I found this in a book and I think it describes me perfectly:

"If anywhere in your heart you should feel the desire to write, please write.  Write as a gift to yourself and others.  Everyone has a story to tell.  Writing is not about creating tidy paragraphs that sound lovely or choosing the "right" words.  It's about noticing who you are and noticing life and sharing what you notice....When you write your truth, it is a love offering to the world because it helps us feel braver and less alone.  And if you're a really really bad writer, then it might be most important for you to write because your writing might free other writers to have a go at it..."

So follow me as God writes my story and I live out this 
beautiful life journey...


Some of my favorite things in life...beaches, Caribou Coffee, thinking, hymn singing, and making the most of everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment