Saturday, October 25, 2008

The New Pad

Well, after searching high and low for the perfect affordable place to live....I finally have my own apartment. The Lord has been so faithful in this process. I truly feel like he has provided beyond what I can imagine. It is a wonderful one bedroom/bath apartment with a big walk in closet. It's really nice too. Much nicer than I ever expected I would have. I think it would make someone I know happy (you know who you are!) :) I know living here is going to take some sacrifices, but I also have to have that trust that the Lord has and always will be faithful to provide. So today I can finally say that I have a home that I hope to live in for awhile. I am blessed.

P.S. Mail is ALWAYS LOVED AND ACCEPTED! :)

1 Keisha Dr. #2
Bloomington, IL 61704

No comments:

Post a Comment