Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

I thought I would start this blog in a fun way.....telling you 10 random things about me! :)

1. I’m probably one of the biggest sports fan you will ever find in a girl

2. I don’t have any tonsils

3. My favorite animal is a manatee

4. If I could go anywhere in the world I would probably go to FIJI or Tahiti….don’t ask me why

5. My favorite fruit in the whole world is fresh pineapple…..i could eat it till the acid chews away my tongue….in fact fresh fruit is a delicatessen.

6. One of my favorite snacks in the world is chocolate animal crackers dipped in Kroger Honey roasted PB……and yes I eat the legs off first

7. I want to own a kayak someday…..and I want to go kayaking on Lake Michigan at sunset

8. I love candy…mainly chewy candy…..tootsie rolls, laffy taffy, sour jelly bellies, swedish fish…just to name a few

9. I love unexpected surprises!

10. I will never use butter on anything unless it is spray butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment