Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where shall I go?

So after 3 years I finally earned a free flight through my credit card. I guess it's a good thing it took me that long....shows I don't spend too much! :) I think I'm going to go for a short 3 day weekend in Jan. I'm also thinking I might surprise my mom and take her with me, since it's no fun to go alone. Not sure yet. The real motivation for wanting to go to Florida in Jan. is a bit lame, yet has always been something I've wanted to do. Don't laugh......I've always wanted to swim with the manatees! I know I'm a dork, but they are my favorite animal and they usually are around the gulf from Jan-Mar. So I am currently looking into using my free one way flight there. At this point though, I'm not even sure if I can use the free flight in Jan. I am totally open to other good places that would be fun to go to for a short weekend. Any ideas?

On a completely different note, I think I might go get a mono test. I've had no energy lately. To the point where I can't even workout (and if you know me, I'm use to working out at least 2 times a day!). If I can't workout then you know somethings wrong, because I never skip workouts! I'll keep you updated. I think it's just from lack of sleep, but my mom is insistent that I go get it checked out.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun planning a trip away!!

    Hope you are feeling better and it isn't mono. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete